Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seesaw

Well today my number is somewhere in mid 500s which is normal for the number I had earlier but is low for this point in time. So they are all like we’re not worried BUT should come in for ultrasound next Tuesday (instead of waiting another week for my doctor to get back from a trip) just to rule out an Ectopic Pregnancy. Ugh. The nurse was like, “I’m not worried at all your numbers are right on target from the 34 baseline”. And yadda yadda yadda – ugh. And I’m like ummm you know you are talking to someone who seen so many permutations of what can go wrong this is not soothing.

Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for us.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fingers crossed and hoping for good news.

m said...

seesaws have always been my least favorite apparatus on the playground.

Fingers crossed.

Summer said...

Just catching up on the last few posts. Haven't read all the comments, but I'm sure you've been told frozens are late implanters therefore the lower betas and even "on time" implants can have low betas and turn into perfectly wonderful, healthy babies.

I am crossing everything, everything, everything that you get good news on the u/s on Tuesday.